Monday, November 23, 2009

thanksgviing story

I think I got this story from the list, but I tweaked it some to go with my

students. This was beginning Spanish. Enjoy. Janet



Tom the Turkey



There is a turkey named Tom. Tom is very fat[1] and a little stupid also.

Thursday, the 26 of November, Tom was scared. Why? Because it's Thanksgiving

Day and everyone[2] wants to eat turkey. Tom is afraid to leave[3] the

house. But Tom has a problem. He needs tortillas and salsa. He wants to buy

tortillas and salsa. He wants to go to Fry's to buy tortillas and salsa, but

he's afraid.





He leaves the house and walks fast to Fry's. He looks[4] to the left and he

looks to the right. He runs fast down Oracle Road. He sees a man behind him.

Tom is really afraid now! He runs to Janet's house. But Janet is eating

Thanksgiving dinner with her family. They are eating turkey! Oh no, oh no!



So Tom walks to a friend's house. The friend opens the door and says, "Come

in Tom. Don't be afraid. Sit down and eat with us." Tom eats lots of

vegetables. The friend says, " We are vegetarians." Now Tom isn't afraid and

he is very happy. The End.

4 comments:

Dan Maas said...

How nice for Tom! It has to be difficult for a turkey on Thanksgiving, so I like how you took up a different perspective in this writing.

Andre 19 said...

Tommy I like this story because its funny and you number you story and I like this story.

Bailey Road School Team 17 said...

Great story I like how you tweaked some of the story and wrote it yourself

Rizal said...

Hey Tommy nice blog, I like how you explained your story. You could have explained more about "thanksgiving" but great blog.

Powered By Blogger