Monday, November 30, 2009
I once saw a ghost at home
I once sneaked up and play on the computer at night, when I followed up and I went to the computer over there, I turned around to see behind the mother has not found, but I can see is a white thing, I thought I was blurred, and then I have been playing, playing to ten o'clock, I heard the voice of something falling, I looked at found that Hitachi's fall was nothing, but I saw that white thing, I am a bit scared, but not very afraid, because I watch a lot of Horror movies, it will not be too afraid, but still a little scared, I also continue to play, and then I played with, I do not know why I saw a quick-fix up soon terrified, and I saw a constant hair girls, holding a knife, wearing a white dress, in the cut my feet, but fortunately, I have quick reactions, or we should cut down to, and I quickly ran, but she ran too fast, and simply run-off her, and she blocked me, and then I saw a white, that the ghost disappeared. Then I saw the boys standing there long hair, clothes, written on 6, I do not know who he is and he left me smile, and through this experience, I have not had a computer at night Paoqu Wan .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well I got cufused by your story you said that you seen a white thing and a girl with a nife was it on the same day?
Post a Comment