Monday, November 16, 2009

Do you like any lessons

Do you like, what lessons? If it is me, my time in Taiwan, I really like the Chinese class because I was Chinese very well, every time a certain Certificate of Education examination for more than 95 points, mathematics is certainly more than ninty examinations, but I hate is the social, because the community has a bunch of things to be back, but I also went so far as I can back the amount back, the father said that society, as simple as reading books, but I do not think so, I would like my father before the community must be very good, if a natural I feel okay, because naturally a lot of fun, so I naturally also good.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love all sorts of lessons! I am always learning! Tommy, your blog looks great! I love the bright colors! You might think about moving your map from the post into a gadget. Keep up the great work.
Mr. Moore

Powered By Blogger