Monday, November 23, 2009

My first quarrel with other people

When I was in Taiwan, I have no quarrel with experience, I then third grade, I have not had arguments, but each student is getting worse last year students, and others deliberately hit me, but I still Rende Zhu , but there is time, I really can not tolerate it, "Why did you hit me," I said, "Oh, so scary," the students who said, I did not want him in years, but he went on to great me, and my mind do not know What I would like adults, only one thought on my mind (hit him) I actually had this idea of the venue, an indescribable get angry, I still have this idea for the first time I went to some fears, I succeeded unwittingly to go as he had hit his head heavy fist, I re-did not think I have this power, he began to cry.

The results both of us called to the teacher's office, which is my greatest regret was, I regret I should not beat him, then why he could hit me, I am in a new confusion, unknowingly we have the teacher's office corridor inside, went inside, the teacher asked who should play who we are, "He hit my" classmates who said, I feel like just like, "obviously is that you first hit me", I said, but the teacher Unfortunately, because it is the sound even louder than mine, so I was hit three times the teacher, the teacher knew that I would not lie, but the teachers who do not want to hurt the students, because students who are students in our class were as blacklist, I also know that the teacher because he sympathized with him so I do not beat him, I did not because that would anger because I am very Nengren student, there is no angry, and then I go back to the classroom has.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger