In fact, I have been the sixth grade here, but my mother wanted me to reading the first five-year, because my English is not good, so my mother told me reading the first five-year, when I was in Taiwan I do not usually address, but rarely with the others, play games, I was in Taiwan from one to four years, and have not contacted people have played the game until the 5th grade I was in school, no television and no computer, so all day in school, so very bored, I had the habit of independent, so it's nothing, because I do not address why some people call me dumb, I did not smile, what is with them, and once I do not know how I had a very happy together, I finished playing lunch After the two girls do not know if I am very glad to see, or I do not know, anyway, they asked me "to play?" they said.
I have re-thought some people would come to me did not play, I do not know how to answer, "OK" I said, and then they said I was looking for them, I do, I counted 30 seconds after that I went to them, I found that This game is really difficult to play, because each time to find them, they see me on the run away, and then I have been looking for the last hard-won catch them, "back to the classroom," they said, "OK" I said, then I To the classroom when I found a big surprise.
When I went back to the classroom, I discovered that we all stand together singing Happy Birthday song, "why do you sing Happy Birthday song", because today is your birthday! We have told me that we have won a cake in hand, "Today is my birthday?" I said, "right! You're not August 31 birthday? Everyone said", right "I said, "But today is August 20", I said, "because the August 22 is necessary to leave, so we at home days before the election to help you do a birthday party", the teacher said, "Thank you" I said, today is I will never look Can not afford to day.

1 comment:
I know that it can be very difficult to learn a new language along with different culture and customs. Although it is difficult, I can see from what you have written that you are making good progress and will soon not even remember how difficult it was.
Mr. C
Post a Comment