My family had a dog, every day I keep telling it to play in the basement one day when we are playing,accidentally broke my mother's favorite was a glass bottle, and later her mother would not let us in the basement to play the ball.
One day I play ball in my room when I accidentally threw the ball outside, it suddenly going to follow up and I quickly closed the window, this time, experience tells me that this will not be in the room to play ball.
Later we have been able to find a place there,results mother said no because it is the living room, so my mother will not let me over there to play, so we are continuing to find, "or can not find" I said, shaking his dog's tail, I took him out when I suddenly thought I could In the mother's room play this game! I ask my mother, "Well," I am happy with him since I was in my mom's room to play.

No comments:
Post a Comment