My house there are three individuals, a mother a grandmother one is me, Oh, was calling the dog! Oh, I forgot it, so should be the three individuals of the dogs, my mother was a ferocious person every time I come back, he will be criticized, so I do not like her, my grandmother loved beautiful, so I hate her, I think we have the best family dog who is only saying it every time Peiwo Wan, and sometimes I would take him to walk, or the stomach to eat it, he was good as gold always quiet so I like it.
One day the dog and I sneak in the basement playing when the mother returned,because we have not found that she come back, so we will continue to play, but fortunately, my mother had come back to talk about, then let us have heard, or certainly do not know if she came back, and we quickly ran up, because if we stayed in the basement, then certainly was found, we track her mother's room to play the ball play after that I go for a walk with a dog, as they have to stay at home is very boring, so I took it to a walk, and then come back to it to eat, and then click go play bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment