Monday, February 8, 2010

UFO



Did you think UFO in the world really have? I think is not, because I think if UFO in the world, I will be very afraid because if UFO in the world, maybe I UFO inside have... I don't would to says, but now I know the world didn't have the UFO so now I'm Not afraid UFO. Did you think world have the UFO? If you think post is cool you can see this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66Th0ENBmeA&feature=fvw
Is that cool, I think that is cool too and is very nice if you an see the UFO in the sky is very cool, and I like to see this video to and I like this video too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tommy,

I think that UFOs do exist because people say that they have seen UFOs in different places. I also think that there is UFOs and aliens because there is lots of galaxies. Also because there might be life on different planets.

Sincerely,
Jaime

Juan said...

Dear Tommy,

I would of also of been afraid. I think that if a UFO was here right now I. would be running away. Have you Tommy ever seen a UFO? I thought I once did. But it was a plane with lights.

Sincerely,
Juan

Powered By Blogger