Today I draw a cool picture, maybe you will don't like it, but I like this picture, so I let you see . This picture is I draw it not so good, but I like this picture.
Dear Tommy Nice picture you got. I know you might think that it lame. but I think its good. At least you draw BETTER then my drawing. Oh one more thing. IF you ever have a little brother or little sister that is in a lower grade level. IF she comes to this school her reading level will be better. Your Buddy(sorta) Jonathan
1 comment:
Dear Tommy
Nice picture you got. I know you might think that it lame.
but I think its good. At least you draw BETTER then my drawing. Oh one more thing. IF you ever have a little brother or little sister that is in a lower grade level. IF she comes to this school her reading level will be better.
Your Buddy(sorta) Jonathan
Post a Comment