Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break

Nest week we have spring break, one week I need to think what can I do in next week, maybe I can go buy something or maybe I can watch TV or I can go ride the bike, but I think I will go to my cousin's house, his house is to messy, because they don't cleaning and my cousin always don't put his things back so his house is very messy, my grandma always help they clean, but my cousin always don't clean, so his house was very messy, sometime I was walk at his house, I can see the mouse, and I can see die mouse, so sometime I don't like to go to his house, but my mom always say we need to help they clean so I don't like my cousin, if he came to my house I will very mad, because he always don't clean, and went he was playing something, he always don't put the things back, and went he was eating something he was eat on the floor and say it not his, so I don't my cousin, I want spring break I go to buy a dog or go to zoo, but if I go to zoo my cousin will came, so I will not go to the zoo, so I don't know what can I do.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger