1.Today, I am up 6:56.
2.After I went to wash up and brush your teeth..
3. After washing face, brushing their teeth, I eat breakfast.
4.After eating breakfast I went to see the TV and because there are very early.
5.After watching the television after the mother told me to go out riding.
6.In the car is still the same, that the four individuals Yishang Che would beuvwstcome very noisy, but fortunately, they are the last one on board the bus.

2 comments:
Juan,
I notice that you haven't gotten very many posts written. The last one was a long time ago! Maybe there is another time that you could come in to my room and work on your blog. You might be able to come before or after school. Recess might be another time that could work. Let me know how I can help!
Did you ever turn in your dragon picture?
What did you think of the translator on my blog?
~ Mr. Moore
Dear Tommy,
I think that it is pretty cool that you get time to publish posts in the morning! I wish I had that kind of time. Also, I know what being on the bus feels like. Noisy and wild, right? Well keep up the good work and write more posts and less gadets!
Your classmate,
Marylou
Post a Comment